Monday, July 30, 2007

Week-end 27.07.2007

Week-end(Friday, 27.07.2007) started with Heavy rain. So I was in IIT with my friends. I was awake all the night either chatting with my frens on "Operation ThotaRamudu" or working for it or watching movie or listening Songs.

I slept on Satday Morning from 6 am to 11 pm, then had some work in Bank, did that, then I came to Office. (2 nd and 4 th sat days are working days for me). My Project Manager was so angry on me.. not for coming late to Office, but for not sleeping in the nite. She told me that it was not good for health and all.

I was in the office till 7 pm, then I went to meet one of my friends, Anil to get some info on "Operation ThotaRamudu". He said few things. It was all OK chatting with him and his roommates. Then I called up Mahesh(Saketa), he was in PVR, Mulund, to watch "Shankar Dada Zindabad". Then He took ticket for me also, I went there and watched "Shankar Dada Zindabad". It was super, awesome. Megastar's performance was too gud.

Sunday Morning, I had hair-cut. It has little significance, because I had it first time in last 10 months.

Then I went to Charni Road, to work for a program called "Feed the Hungry Children", run by Yuva Unstoppable, Ahmedabad. We(Team of about 15 people) spend some good two hours with Children, teaching them, explaining on good habits and Behaviour, and finally providing Food.

I reached my Flat by 4:30 PM. I worked for "Operation ThotaRamudu" for some time, then I went to sleep. I woke up at 12:00 PM and again spent some time on "Operation ThotaRamudu".

Monday, Morning 8:30 AM, I was in the office... started working on User Management.


@Koteswara sarma

1 comment:

Arjun Varma said...

Hello sarma.....


wht the hell all this about "Thota ramudu"...na na

"Operation thota raamudu"....
tell me more abt that!!!